This is an opportunity to join a very strong PCBA company that is profitable and growing. The opportunity also offers the very real possibility for a promotion to Technical Director.
This operation performs a great deal of very sophisticated circuit boards for military useage and aersoapce useage, there fore the requirements that a person must have are detailed and necessary.
This is a full time permanent position and not a contract role. Relocation assistance is available.
Must have points:
Must be a U.S. Citizen OR have a Green Card
Must have 8 – 10 yrs. experience in Electronic Contract Mfg or similar industry
Experience creating and debugging oven reflow profiles, including vapor phase. Understanding
* Minimum 8-10 years experience in Electronic Contract Manufacturing or similar industry with in-depth knowledge and experience programming and operating: solder paste printers and inspection, Fuji surface mount equipment, reflow oven, vapor phase, AOI, 5DX, wash, press fit, selective and wave solder, depanel and laser routers.
* Experience creating and debugging oven reflow profiles, including vapor phase. Understanding the temperatures in both Fahrenheit & Celsius.
* In-depth technical understanding of the engineering functions of electronic manufacturing services industry’s machinery mechanically, electrically and associated software.
* Class 1 – 3 IPC and J-STD certifications as applicable.
* Experience writing pre and post build DFM reports; defect review/root cause analysis with troubleshooting capabilities. Work directly with customer’s engineering group to improve designs and enhance processes
* Experience with Stencil Design using Gerbers, CAD, ScanCad, Valor and any other design and fixture tools.
* Selective and Wave solder experience which includes programming/technical support and fixturing.
* Ability to interpret 2D x-ray images as well as 5DX x-ray images.
* Experience with Rework processes. Hot Air, BGA repair, routine solder iron rework.
* AutoCAD or Solid works experience/knowledge; able to interpret assembly and pcb drawings and the requirements within.
* Knowledge of label creation programming and understanding of bar-codes.
* Ability to manage Engineers / and applicable manufacturing Personal.