Key Benefits of Working With Kenefick and Associates
- Recruiting team has first-hand knowledge of the industries served.
- You will work with well-connected recruiters who understand your industry.
- Recruiters have strong relationships with industry-related businesses.
- Recruiters are “in the know” on the business environment including direction and potential changes.
- Recruiters will work directly with hiring managers and ensure you are presented in the best possible way.
- Recruiters will prepare you for interviews.
- Recruiters will work with you to understand and negotiate compensation packages
- You can be assured of unwavering confidentiality
There may be employers who would be interested in hiring you but have not yet created formal positions. They are not actively hiring, but there is always a demand for highly skilled people. Successful managers recognize the value of professionals who can contribute to their business and will act when presented the credentials of the right person. Kenefick and Associates knows who the employers are that will be interested in someone with your expertise and can create opportunities that would be unavailable to you under other circumstances.
Whether you are actively searching for a new career, or you are simply wise enough to keep your ear to the ground for new opportunities, Kenefick and Associates should be your personal representative. Be sure to submit your resume or contact us directly to discuss our unique benefits.
WE NEVER SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO ANY COMPANY, FOR ANY POSITION, WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERMISSION!